Agile Machine Learning
- Author: Eric Carter, Matthew Hurst
- ISBN: 1484251067
- Year: 2019
- Pages: 248
- Language: English
- File size: 4.1 MB
- File format: PDF, ePub
- Category: Computer Science
Bringing together talented individuals to make a terrific applied machine learning group is no small accomplishment. With programmers and information scientists contributing experience in their various fields, communicating alone could be challenging. Agile Machine Learning teaches you how you can deliver superior information products through agile procedures and also to learn, for instance, the way to arrange and manage a fast-paced group contested with solving publication data issues at scale, at a manufacturing environment.
The authors’ strategy models the revolutionary technology principles explained in the Agile Manifesto. The publication offers further circumstance, and contrasts the initial fundamentals together with the demands of systems that provide a data item.
What You Will Learn
- Effectively conduct a data technology team That’s metrics-focused, experiment-focused, and data-focused
- Make audio execution and model investigation choices based on the data and the metrics
- Know the Value of information wallowing: assessing data in real time at a group setting
- Realize the worth of always Having the Ability to quantify your present condition objectively
- Know information literacy, a Vital characteristic of a dependable data scientist, from definitions to expectations
Anyone who oversees a machine learning group is responsible for producing production-ready inference components. Anyone responsible for information endeavor workflow of sampling information; tagging, testing, training, enhancing, and preserving models; and data and system metrics may also find this publication helpful. Readers should be knowledgeable about software engineering and comprehend the fundamentals of machine learning and working with information.