Why are businesses afraid to embark on a large-scale cloud transformation? A migration to the cloud usually yields significant benefits. When businesses make this transformation, they open up new business prospects that profoundly alter how they operate. Members of the Google team will teach you how to traverse the cultural and technological transformations required to transition to the cloud in this study.
Although Google was founded on the cloud, numerous team members came from firms that had to laboriously make the switch. They share their hard-won experience as they guide you through 13 essays covering the different aspects of a successful cloud transformation, including:
– Managing a Successful Transformation
– Celebrating (and Tweaking) Your Culture
– Framing Your Transformation with Clearly Articulated Policies
– Building Leadership Through Decider Groups
– Developing Centers of Excellence
– Scaling Innovation