AI and Machine Learning for CodersJune 15, 2021
Book Name: AI and Machine Learning for Coders
Author: Laurence Moroney
File size: 34.1 MB
File format: ePub, Pdf
AI and Machine Learning for Coders Book Description:
If you’re looking to create a career move from developer to AI expert, this is the perfect place to get started. Based on Laurence Moroney’s extremely successful AI courses, this introductory book gives a hands-free, code-first approach that will assist you to build confidence while you learn key issues.
You’ll understand how to execute the most frequent situations in machine learning, such as computer vision, natural language processing (NLP), and sequence modelling for web, mobile, cloud, and embedded runtimes. Most books on machine learning begin with a daunting amount of advanced math. This manual is built on practical classes that enable you to work directly with this code.
You will learn:
- The best way to build models with TensorFlow using abilities that employers need
- The basics of machine learning working with code samples
- How to implement computer vision, such as attribute detection in graphics
- How to use NLP to tokenize and arrange words and sentences
- Approaches for embedding versions in Android and iOS
- How to serve models over the Net and in the cloud with TensorFlow Serving