Beginning Ada Programming
- Author: Andrew T. Shvets
- ISBN: 1484254279
- Year: 2019
- Pages: 343
- Language: English
- File size: 2.7 MB
- File format: PDF, ePub
- Category: Programming
Discover that the Ada programming language by simply being gently guided through the various parts of the terminology and its most recently available stable release. The goal of this book is to slowly ease you in the different subjects. It’s known that you don’t always have ample free time, so the text is easy to digest and theories are spoon-fed to the reader.
Starting with the simplest of topics, detailed explanations reveal the why and how of Ada. You are strongly urged to experiment and break things (without which the learning process is linear and quite dull). In the conclusion of Starting Ada Programming, you’ll have an excellent comprehension of the general subjects which compose the Ada programming language and will handle a lot more difficult topics.
Each chapter builds on what has been previously described. Furthermore, each code example is different from the others and will run all by itself. Instructions are provided where it is possible to obtain an Ada compiler and how to debug your own code.
- Master basic types, control structures, processes, and functions from Ada
- Use Ada arrays, records, and access kinds
- Employ OO programming using Ada
- Manage the basics of I/O and interfacing with the operating system
- Take advantage of string operators, information containers, multiprocessing with tasks, and more
- Work with contracts and proofs, networks, along with various Ada libraries
Who This Book Is For
Programmers who are new to Ada, together with at least some experience in programming, notably scientific programming.