Book Name: Beginning C++20, 6th Edition
Author: Ivor Horton, Peter Van Weert
File size: 21.7 MB
File format: PDF, ePub
Beginning C++20, 6th Edition Book Description:
Start your programming journey with C++, beginning with the fundamentals and progressing through incremental illustrations which can help you become a proficient C++ programmer. This publication includes new features from the C++20 standard such as modules, theories, ranges, and also the spaceship operator. All you need are Beginning C++20 and some other current C++ compiler and you’ll quickly be writing genuine C++ programs. There’s no assumption of previous programming knowledge.
All vocabulary concepts which are explained in the book are illustrated with working schedule examples, and most of chapters include exercises that you test and practice your knowledge. Free source code downloads are all provided for all examples from the text and solutions to the exercises.
This latest edition has been completely updated to the latest edition of the terminology, C++20, and to most of conventions and best practices of modern C++. Beginning C++20 also introduces the elements of this C++ Standard Library that provide essential support for your C++20 language.
Everything You’ll Learn
- Begin programming with the C++20 standard
- Carry out modular programming in C++
- Work with arrays and loops, pointers and references, strings, and more
- Write your own purposes, forms, and operators
- Discover the essentials of object-oriented programming
- Use overloading, inheritance, virtual functions, and polymorphism
- Write generic function and class templates, and also make them safer using theories
- Understand the Intricacies of containers, algorithms, and ranges
- Use automobile type declarations, exceptions, proceed semantics, lambda expressions, and much more
Who This Book Is For
Developers new to C++ and people who may be on the lookout for a refresh primer on C++ in general.