Beginning Jakarta EE
- Author: Peter Späth
- ISBN: 1484250788
- Year: 2019
- Pages: 444
- Language: English
- File size: 6.4 MB
- File format: PDF, ePub
- Category: Java
Construct Java-based enterprise applications utilizing the open source Eclipse Jakarta EE platform. This feature-packed book teaches you business Java development top to bottom. You will also cover Java data-tier development utilizing persistence and transaction handling, messaging solutions, remote procedure calls, concurrency, and safety to round out an entire Java-based enterprise application.
Step by step and easy to follow, Starting Jakarta EE contains many practical examples. Composed by a Java expert and consultant, this book contains the best information possible on enterprise Java technology. You will see that Jakarta EE is another evolution of Java EE 8 and the way that it’s one of the leading Java platforms for business application development.
What You’ll Learn
- Build enterprise Java applications using Jakarta EE
- Set up your development environment
- Produce page-flow web applications with JSF
- Compose single-page web software with REST and JSON
- Persist data with JPA in Jakarta EE
- Build enterprise Java modules using EJBs and CDI
- Utilize trade engines using JTA
- Safe, log, and monitor your Jakarta EE applications
Who This Book Is For
Starting Java EE application developers with some experience of Java 8.