Build Your Own Ajax Web ApplicationsMarch 27, 2021
- Publisher : SitePoint; 1st edition (24 June 2006)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 352 pages
- Category: Ajax
Read this book, and you’ll:
- Get an overview of the basic technologies you’ll have to utilize to build Ajax applications.
- Understand the XMLHttpRequest object, the heart of Ajax applications.
- Build a cross-browser XMLHttpRequest wrapper that you can use in all your Ajax endeavors.
- Construct an Ajax application monitor that operates in real time.
- Learn how to use Ajax without breaking old browsers or causing access issues.
- Obtain your Ajax application working with screen readers.
- Use lively animations to increase usability.
- Build edit-in-place functionality.
- Produce an Ajax search program that pulls info from Amazon, del.icio.us, and Google.
- Repair the”Back button” problem.
- Construct an Ajax drag’n’ drop chess game. And a whole lot more!
- Throughout the text, the writer stresses usability, accessibility, and graceful degradation for older, less-capable internet browsers.