Building an Enterprise Chatbot
- Author: Abhishek Singh, Karthik Ramasubramanian, Shrey Shivam
- ISBN: 1484250338
- Year: 2019
- Pages: 399
- Language: English
- File size: 6.5 MB
- File format: PDF, ePub
- Category: Java Data Processing
Explore the adoption of chatbots in business by focusing on the design, deployment, and continuous improvement of chatbots at a company, using a single use-case in the banking and insurance industry. This book starts by identifying the business processes from the banking and insurance market. This includes data collection from sources such as talks from client service facilities, online chats, emails, and other NLP sources. You’ll then design the alternative structure of the chatbot.
In the upcoming sections, you are going to design and implement the backend framework of a normal chatbot from scratch. You’ll also explore several popular open-source chatbot frameworks such as Dialogflow and LUIS. The authors then explain how you can incorporate various third-party providers and business databases with the custom made chatbot framework. In the last section, you are going to talk about how to deploy the custom chatbot framework on the AWS cloud.
By the conclusion of Building an Enterprise Chatbot, you will have the ability to design and produce an enterprise-ready conversational chatbot using an open-source development platform to serve the end-user.
What You Will Learn
- Identify business procedures where chatbots may be utilized
- Focus on creating a chatbot for a single industry and one use-case Instead of building a ubiquitous and generic chatbot
- Design the solution architecture for a chatbot
- Integrate chatbots with inner data sources utilizing APIs
- Discover the differences between natural language understanding (NLU), natural language processing (NLP), and natural language generation (NLG)
- Work with installation and constant improvement through representational learning
Who This Book Is For
Data scientists and business architects who are looking to deploy chatbot answers to their company.