Building Progressive Web Applications with Vue.js
- Author: Carlos Rojas
- ISBN: 1484253337
- Year: 2019
- Pages: 233
- Language: English
- File size: 5.6 MB
- File format: PDF, ePub
- Category: Web Development
Building Progressive Web Programs with Vue.js begins by explaining the fundamental concepts and construction of PWAs and goes on to designing the program shell along with other attributes that distinguish a PWA from simple webpages. In the following chapters, the book speaks about the enhanced net technologies, including service employees, caching approaches, desktop sync, and push notifications, that make PWAs strong.
What You’ll Learn
- Harness the energy of Vue.js to construct PWAs
- Know the role and significance of a manifest file
- Discover service employees and the reason why they are revolutionary
- Use the Cache API and caching approaches
- Utilize IndexedDB, desktop sync, and push alarms
- Boost your programs with Firebase
- Implement the Workbox library in your programs
Who This Book Is For
web programmers who wish to venture into building PWAs would find the publication helpful.
Proceed past the jigsaw approach of merely using blocks of code that you do not know and eventually become a developer who actually understands how your code works.