C++20 for Lazy Programmers, 2nd EditionMay 3, 2021
Book Name: C++20 for Lazy Programmers, 2nd Edition
Author: Will Briggs
File size: 30 MB
File format: PDF, ePub
Prepared to learn programming with less effort and more fun? Then do it the lazy way! C++20 for Lazy Programmers uses comedy and fun to make you willing to read and excited to do the projects as you learn the popular and powerful C++ language. Along the way, it includes many features from the newest C++20 standard, such as ranges, spans, format strings, the”spaceship” operator, and concepts (template parameter requirements), and provides short introductions to modules and coroutines.
With this exceptional method, you’ll extend your abilities with a variety of jobs, including your C++ arcade game. You will assemble your very own classes, templates, and abstract data types. After studying and applying this book you will be prepared to construct real-world C++ applications and sports projects on your own.
What You Will Learn
- The brand new C++20 standard
- Programming graphics and games together with all the SDL library, using SSDL, the”Simple SDL” wrapper library
- How to use the very common C++ compilers — Visual Studio for Windows, and g++ (with Unix or MinGW) — and their associated debuggers
- “Anti-bugging” for easy fixes to common problems
- Sound practices for becoming a productive developer
- The best way to make your own large projects, such as a C++-based arcade game
- The built-in Standard Template Library (STL) functions and classes for simple and efficient programming
- Powerful data types including strings, stacks, vectors, and linked lists — not by reading about them but by constructing them preparing you further to get a career in programming.
Who This Book Is For
All who are new to C++, either self-learners or students in college-level courses.