C++ Crash CourseFebruary 4, 2021
C++ Crash Course
- Author: Josh Lospinoso
- ISBN: 1593278888
- Year: 2019
- Pages: 792
- Language: English
- File size: 7.1 MB
- File format: PDF
- Category: C & C++
A fast-paced, comprehensive introduction to modern C++ written for experienced developers. After reading C++ Crash Course, you’ll be adept in the core language concepts, the C++ Standard Library, along with the Boost Libraries.
C++ is one of the most frequently used languages for real-world software. At the hands of a knowledgeable developer, C++ can create modest, effective, and readable code that any programmer would be pleased with.
Intended for intermediate to advanced programmers, C++ Crash Course cuts the weeds to get you straight to the heart of C++17, the most modern revision of the ISO standard. Part 1 covers the heart of this C++ language, where you will find out about everything from types and functions, to the thing life cycle and expressions. Part 2 introduces one to the C++ Standard Library and Boost Libraries, in which you’ll learn about each one of the high-quality, fully-featured facilities available to you.
You’ll learn all the major features of contemporary C++, for example:
* Fundamental types, reference types, and user-defined types
* The object lifecycle such as storage duration, memory management, exceptions, call stacks, and the RAII paradigm
* Compile-time polymorphism with templates and run-time polymorphism with virtual classes
* Advanced expressions, statements, and functions
* Smart pointers, data structures, dates and times, numerics, and probability/statistics centers
* Containers, iterators, strings, and calculations
* Streams and documents, concurrency, media, and application development
With well over 500 code trials and almost 100 exercises, C++ Crash Course is guaranteed to help you build a strong C++ foundation.