C++17 Standard Library Quick Reference, 2nd EditionMarch 3, 2021
C++17 Standard Library Quick Reference, 2nd Edition
- Author: Marc Gregoire, Van Weert Peter
- ISBN: 1484249224
- Year: 2019
- Pages: 293
- Language: English
- File size: 7.7 MB
- File format: PDF, ePub
- Category: C & C++
It doesn’t clarify the C++ language or syntax, but is available to anybody with basic C++ understanding or programming expertise. The most seasoned C++ developer will find out a thing or two out of it and also find it a helpful memory-aid.
It’s difficult to remember all of the possibilities, particulars, and intricacies of this growing and vast Standard Library. This handy reference manual is so crucial to some C++ programmer. It features a condensed, well-structured overview of essential facets of this C++ Standard Library. No page-long, insistent illustrations or obscure, seldom used features. Rather, all you want to know and watch out for in clinic is summarized in a streamlined, to-the-point fashion, interspersed with practical methods and well-chosen, clarifying examples.
This brand new edition is updated to include all normal Library modifications in C++17, for instance, new language types std::string_view, any, optional, and version; concurrent calculations; the file system library; technical mathematical purposes; and much more.
Everything You’ll Understand
- Profit the essentials the C++ Standard Library offers
- Use containers to effectively store and recover your information
- Inspect and control your data with calculations
- Notice how lambda expressions allow for tasteful use of calculations
- Discover exactly what the standard string class supplies and how to utilize it
- Compose localized software
- Use document and stream-based I/O
- Avoid memory leaks with smart pointers
- Compose efficient and safe multi-threaded code working with the threading libraries
Who This Book Is For
All C++ developers, no matter the competence with the language along with the normal Library. A secondary audience is programmers that are new to C++, but not new to programming, and those that wish to find out more about the C++ Standard Library at a fast, condensed way.