CEH v10 Certified Ethical Hacker Study Guide
- Author: Ric Messier
- ISBN: 1119533198
- Year: 2019
- Pages: 600
- Language: English
- File size: 10 MB
- File format: PDF
- Category: Networking & Cloud Computing
As protecting information becomes a rapidly growing concern for today’s businesses, certifications in IT security have become highly desirable, even as the number of certifications has grown. Now you can set yourself apart with the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10) certification. The CEH v10 Certified Ethical Hacker Study Guide offers a comprehensive overview of the CEH certification requirements using concise and easy-to-follow instruction. Chapters are organized by exam objective, with a handy section that maps each objective to its corresponding chapter, so you can keep track of your progress. The text provides thorough coverage of all topics, along with challenging chapter review questions and Exam Essentials, a key feature that identifies critical study areas. Subjects include intrusion detection, DDoS attacks, buffer overflows, virus creation, and more.
This study guide goes beyond test prep, providing practical hands-on exercises to reinforce vital skills and real-world scenarios that put what you’ve learned into the context of actual job roles.
- Gain a unique certification that allows you to understand the mind of a hacker
- Expand your career opportunities with an IT certificate that satisfies the Department of Defense’s 8570 Directive for Information Assurance positions
- Fully updated for the 2018 CEH v10 exam, including the latest developments in IT security
- Access the Sybex online learning centre, with chapter review questions, full-length practise exams, hundreds of electronic flashcards, and a glossary of key terms
Thanks to its clear organization, all-inclusive coverage, and practical instruction, the CEH v10 Certified Ethical Hacker Study Guide is an excellent resource for anyone who needs to understand the hacking process or anyone who wants to demonstrate their skills as a Certified Ethical Hacker.