CompTIA PenTest+ Practice Tests
- Author: Crystal Panek, Robb Tracy
- ISBN: 1119542847
- Year: 2019
- Pages: 416
- Language: English
- File size: 10.4 MB
- File format: PDF
- Category: Computer Science, Certification
The must-have test prep for the new CompTIA PenTest+ certification
CompTIA PenTest+ is an intermediate-level cybersecurity certification that assesses second-generation penetration testing, vulnerability assessment, and vulnerability-management skills. These cognitive and hands-on skills are required worldwide to responsibly perform assessments of IT systems, identify weaknesses, manage the vulnerabilities, and determine if existing cybersecurity practices deviate from accepted practices, configurations and policies.
- Five unique 160-question practice tests
- Tests cover the five CompTIA PenTest+ objective domains
- Two additional 100-question practice exams
- A total of 1000 practice test questions
This book helps you gain the confidence you need for taking the CompTIA PenTest+ Exam PT0-001. The practise test questions prepare you for test success.