Creating Business Applications with Office 365January 29, 2021
Creating Business Applications with Office 365
- Author: Jeffrey M. Rhodes
- ISBN: 1484253302
- Year: 2019
- Pages: 241
- Language: English
- File size: 7.9 MB
- File format: PDF, ePub
- Category: Office
This publication can allow you to create simpler solutions to client-side problems and applications. Moreover, you’ll have the ability to efficiently visualize your information with Power BI.
This book starts with configuration of SharePoint and Office 365 followed with your first illustration of PowerApps. You will lay the basis for a help ticket program and see how to upgrade a SharePoint record with PowerApps. Then you will use the jQuery open source library and learn how to use the developer tools inside your own browser. This allows you to customize information screens in SharePoint.
Shifting back to PowerApps, you will build the last help ticketing system before utilizing Electricity BI to observe how to visualize the ticket information. Following a quick detour on using iFrames in SharePoint, you may jump to creating a power routing application with InfoPath and SharePoint Designer. You may also call SharePoint’s web services from Designer to customize email notifications. You end the InfoPath pair of chapters using a highly practical application for signing up for and managing attendance for training and other courses. Finally, you will add Google Analytics to monitor SharePoint usage.
What You Will Learn
- Build strong software with PowerApps
- Create polls with SharePoint and Microsoft Forms, replicate the outcomes to SharePoint using Flow, and visualize the information with Power BI
- Employ innovative Power BI techniques to include custom columns, pivoting, and dealing with JSON, XML, along with Yes/No data
- Use InfoPath and SharePoint workflows to make routing systems, schedule courses, and other advanced tasks
Who This Book Is For
Business and application developers