Developing Cognitive Bots Using the IBM Watson Engine
- Author: Navin Sabharwal, Neha Anand, Pallavi Aggarwal, Sudipta Barua
- ISBN: 1484255542
- Year: 2019
- Pages: 255
- Language: English
- File size: 9.4 MB
- File format: PDF, ePub
- Category: Python
Cognitive digital Bots are taking the technology and consumer experience world by storm. This book offers clear guidance on how distinct cognitive systems may be used to come up with Cognitive Virtual Assistants that empower a conversation using DialogFlow and advanced Natural Language Processing.
You will start by understanding the tech landscape and various use cases that Cognitive Virtual Assistants may be used in. Early chapters can take you through the fundamentals of Cognitive Virtual Assistants, before proceeding onto advanced theories and hands-on examples of using IBM Watson Assistant and its own advanced configurations with Watson Discovery Services, Watson Knowledge Studio, and Spellchecker Service.
You will then examine integrations that enrich the Cognitive Virtual Assistant by providing information around weather, places, stock markets. The book concludes by providing a glimpse of what to expect later on for Cognitive Virtual Assistants.
What You’ll Learn
- Review the fundamentals of Cognitive Digital Assistants.
- Create a Cognitive Virtual Assistant from scratch with the IBM Watson platform.
- Integrate and enrich your Virtual Agent with different services like weather, stocks, and location.
- Instantly deliver your bot on important messaging channels like Skype, SMS, and Webchat
- Educate your Cognitive Virtual Agent on specific use cases.
Who This Book Is For
AI and machine learning engineers, cognitive solutions architects, and programmers would get the book extremely useful