Book Name: Developing Multi-Platform Apps with Visual Studio Code
Author: Chris Dias, Khusro Habib, Ovais Mehboob Ahmed Khan
File size: 14.5 MB
File format: ePub
Developing Multi-Platform Apps with Visual Studio Code Book Description:
Redefine your Applications development experience by Knowing the extensive features and rich functionalities offered by Visual Studio Code
- Leverage the power of the free, cross-platform, and highly customizable code editor to Construct modern net and cloud software
- Edit, debug and deploy on Microsoft Azure using Visual Studio Code
- Learn how to customize features and set up a wide variety of third-party extensions
Developing Multi-Platform Apps with Visual Studio Code Book Description
Microsoft Visual Studio Code is a powerful, lightweight code editor for both modern web and cloud improvement. It’s a source code editor which can be utilized with an assortment of programming languages, which functions on multiple platforms like Linux, Windows, and macOS. This book provides comprehensive coverage of the tools, functionalities, and extensions accessible within the VS Code surroundings that will help you construct multi-platform programs with ease.
You will start with the installation of VS Code and find out about different features and tools that are vital for development. Progressing through the chapters, you are going to learn more about the user interface while learning tips and tricks for increasing productivity. Next, you’ll delve into VS Code extensions and discover how they can make life simpler for programmers.
Afterwards, Developing Multi-Platform Apps with Visual Studio Code book teaches you how to create a sample application using distinct programming languages, tools, and runtimes to show how VS code may be utilized effectively for advancement, before helping you get to grips with source code version management and deployment on Azure using VS Code. Eventually, they’ll build on your abilities by focusing on remote development with VS Code.
By the end of Developing Multi-Platform Programs with Visual Studio Code book, you will have the knowledge that you want to use Visual Studio Code as the main tool for applications development.
Everything you will discover
- Explore different formatting, editing, and navigational features of VS Code
- Understand how to add, delete, and configure extensions in VS Code
- Create web APIs utilizing Node.js, Java, and Python from VS Code
- Develop desktop in .NET Center and research Dapr
- Delve into debugging techniques such as breakpoints, log points, and data review
- Utilize Git using Azure DevOps to synchronize and share code using VS Code
- Create custom extensions in VS Code to increase programmer productivity
- Know the concepts of distant development utilizing VS Code
Who this book is for
This publication is for software developers, web developers and polyglot developers, who are working with almost any language or frame such as Python, Java, Node.js, or .NET and are looking to learn how they could produce multi-platform, microservices based, cloud-native software while effectively utilizing Visual Studio Code for editing, debugging, version management and deployment. Standard applications development skills are a must to grasp the concepts covered in this book.