- Author: Jesse Griffin
- ISBN: 1484260228
- Year: 2021
- Pages: 633
- Language: English
- File size: MB
- File format: PDF, ePub
- Category: Programming
Map notions and ideas from domain-driven design (DDD) and transpose them to clean, testable, and quality code that is powerful alongside the Laravel framework. This book teaches you how to implement the concepts and patterns present in DDD in the actual world as a comprehensive web application. With these strategies and theories in place, you’ll participate in a variety of example applications, constructed from the ground up, and taken straight from real-world domains.
Begin by reviewing foundational stepping stones (with small, manageable examples to show evidence of concepts in addition to examples to conceptualize the more complex themes ) of DDD and Laravel. Next, you will dive into more advanced topics of DDD and use those theories as a way to make customizations to the default Laravel installation, providing you a comprehension of these alterations are essential to the DDD and Laravel platform. Last, you will cover the very powerful Eloquent ORM that comes stock with Laravel and comprehend how it can be used to represent entities, handle repositories, and support domain occasions.
Although there is a basic coverage chapter along with a setup tutorial to get Laravel (together with a high-level intro about the elements used within it), Domain-Driven Laravel is best suited to readers who have been exposed to the frame and have had the chance to tinker around with it.
What You Will Learn
- Utilize a blazing-fast rapid advancement pipeline built from DDD building blocks and eased with Laravel
- Implement value objects, repositories, entities, anti-corruption layers along with others using Laravel as a web framework
- Employ enhanced techniques for quick prototyping of complicated requirements and quality outcomes with an iterative and concentrated approach
- Produce a foundation frame (Laravel) which can serve as a template to start off any endeavor
- Gain insight on which details are important to your project’s success and the way to acquire the necessary knowledge
Who This Book Is For
Ideal for frontend/backend web developers, DevOps engineers, Laravel framework lovers, and PHP developers hoping to find out more about either Domain Driven Design or the possibilities with the Laravel framework. Those who have a working knowledge of plain PHP can also obtain value from reading this book.