Essential Angular for ASP.NET Core MVC 3, 2nd Edition
- Author: Adam Freeman
- ISBN: 1484252837
- Year: 2019
- Pages: 351
- Language: English
- File size: 10.9 MB
- File format: PDF
- Category: C & C++
Combine the advantages of Angular, the top framework for creating complex client-side programs, and ASP.NET Core MVC 3, the most recent development of Microsoft’s framework for server-side software. This new edition offers updated Angular, ASP.NET Core 3, Entity Framework Core 3 illustrations, an all-new chapter on interoperability with Blazor, and much more!
Best-selling author Adam Freeman brings together these two key technology and explains how to use ASP.NET Core MVC 3 to provide back-end solutions for Angular applications. This fast-paced and sensible guide begins from the nuts and bolts and gives you the knowledge you need to unite Angular and ASP.NET Core MVC 3 on your endeavors.
Each subject is covered clearly and concisely and is packed with the critical details you will need to learn to become truly powerful.
What You Will Learn
- Gain a strong Comprehension of the way ASP.NET Core MVC 3 and Angular can operate together
- Utilize both Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code to develop Angular/ASP. NET Core MVC jobs
- Produce ASP.NET Core RESTful web solutions to encourage Angular applications
- Expose data from Entity Framework Core to Angular applications
- Utilize ASP.NET Core Identity to Give security services to Angular applications
- Understand how Angular and Blazor software can work together
Who This Book Is For
This publication is for programmers with knowledge of ASP.NET Core MVC who are introducing Angular into their projects.