Exploring the Raspberry Pi 2 with C++
- Author: Warren Gay
- ISBN: 9781484217382
- Year: 2019
- Pages: 212
- Language: English
- File size: 4.9 MB
- File format: PDF
- Category: Programming
You have a Pi two, however, what exactly can you do with it? This publication takes you on a tour of the Pi 2 hardware and all the amazing things that you can do in order to create useful and innovative projects with your own Pi. Start with creating a workstation that does real work, and continue into installing a custom kernel, creating a clock, learning the intricacies of the GPIO port, and pick up a few useful C++ skills on the way.
Warren Gay, author of Mastering the Raspberry Pi, takes you through a set of experiments to reveal just exactly what the Pi 2 is capable of and how you can use it to create your own fantastic creations.
What You’ll Learn:
- The best way to create an experimenter’s workstation for your Pi 2, finish with breadboard as well as Arduino
- Each of the details of GPIO, including a custom command for working with it
- Useful projects like a general function clock along with the PiSpy
- Quick intro to C++ for your Pi
- The best way to make a multi-core webserver
Who this book is for:
Intermediate electronics enthusiasts and Pi fans, manufacturers, students, teachers, and everyone who wants to understand how to make the Pi really work.