Getting Started with Dynamics 365 Portals
- Author: Sanjaya Yapa
- ISBN: 1484253450
- Year: 2019
- Pages: 240
- Language: English
- File size: 9.6 MB
- File format: PDF, ePub
- Category: C & C++
Utilize the entire range of attributes of Dynamics 365 Portal to develop and implement end-user portals to offer your audience an internet place to communicate and collaborate. This book guides you through implementation and highlights the best methods for every attribute.
Writer Sanjaya Yapa starts with an introduction to end-user portals in Dynamics 365 and carries you through a practical case that clarifies the attributes in detail. He then teaches you how the portal security works and best practices entailed while configuring security like local and federated authentication, web roles, and access guidelines. Useful examples and directives guide you in establishing your portal site with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE), basic customizations, content management, and web forms. You learn how to configure and manage file storage and find out about liquid templates, which can be important when implementing custom internet experiences for your end-users.
After studying this book, you’ll be able to implement a portal with Dynamics 365 CE and incorporate best practices in your enterprise-scale solutions.
What You Will Learn
- Setup Dynamics 365 Portal within your Dynamics 365 instance
- Get familiar with Portal Management Interface and its particular features
- Know the safety models and how to choose the best alternative
- Utilize Entity Types, lists, showing charts, and personalize Portal
- Refer to practical examples and case studies for developing and implementing innovative liquid templates
Who This Book Is For
Programmers working in a Dynamics 365 CE Atmosphere