Introducing Delphi ORM
- Author: John Kouraklis
- ISBN: 1484250125
- Year: 2019
- Pages: 253
- Language: English
- File size: 6 MB
- File format: PDF, ePub
- Category: Programming
Discover the fundamental concepts of object-relational mapping (ORM) layout, Aurelius’ basic features, as well as the practical applications of these attributes. In a series of tasks, you’ll be exposed to techniques and best practices that produce the use of Aurelius easy and productive. Moreover, you are going to refine your analytical skills to sharpen your understanding of Delphi (Pascal), helping you write better code on the way.
Introducing Delphi ORM clarifies that while database layout is difficult, database programming (i.e., manipulating, extracting, filtering, and manipulating data) is even harder. ORM frameworks offer a more straightforward way for you to access and manage data in databases. You will see how they offer different degrees of abstraction and resources to code data accessibility in a database-agnostic manner by introducing a layer between the program and the data access language (SQL, LINQ, etc ).
By the conclusion of the publication, you’ll be confident in using a broad range of Aurelius features to let you get started with databases in a very short space of time.
What You’ll Learn
- Gain the fundamentals of ORM frameworks and Aurelius for Delphi
- Attain basic tasks, such as linking to the database and adding, deleting, and updating records, using Aurelius
- Employ innovative database questions
- Utilize the TAureliusDataSet component
- Integrate with mobile platforms like Android and iOS
- Work together with the data modeller application
Computer software developers beginning with Aurelius or those who have some exposure to the framework.