iOS 14 Programming Fundamentals with SwiftJune 20, 2021
Book Name: iOS 14 Programming Fundamentals with Swift
Author: Matt Neuburg
File size: 12.7 MB
File format: PDF, ePub
iOS 14 Programming Fundamentals with Swift Book Description:
With this completely updated guide, you will learn the Swift terminology, comprehend Apple’s Xcode development tools, and find the Cocoa framework.
- Become Acquainted with built in Swift kinds
- Dive deep into Swift items, protocols, and generics
- Tour that the entire life cycle of a Xcode project
- Understand how nibs are loaded
- Understand Cocoa’s event-driven layout
- Communicate using C and Objective-C
In this variant, catch up on the Most Current iOS programming attributes:
- Multiple monitoring closures
- Code editor record tabs
- New Simulator attributes
- Resources in Swift packs
- Logging and analyzing enhancements
- And more!
As soon as you master the fundamentals, you will be prepared to attack the particulars of iOS program development with writer Matt Neuburg’s companion manual, Programming iOS 14.