Book Name: iOS 14 Programming Fundamentals with Swift
Author: Matt Neuburg
File size: 12.7 MB
File format: PDF, ePub
iOS 14 Programming Fundamentals with Swift Book Description:
With this completely updated guide, you will learn the Swift terminology, comprehend Apple’s Xcode development tools, and find the Cocoa framework.
- Become Acquainted with built in Swift kinds
- Dive deep into Swift items, protocols, and generics
- Tour that the entire life cycle of a Xcode project
- Understand how nibs are loaded
- Understand Cocoa’s event-driven layout
- Communicate using C and Objective-C
In this variant, catch up on the Most Current iOS programming attributes:
- Multiple monitoring closures
- Code editor record tabs
- New Simulator attributes
- Resources in Swift packs
- Logging and analyzing enhancements
- And more!
As soon as you master the fundamentals, you will be prepared to attack the particulars of iOS program development with writer Matt Neuburg’s companion manual, Programming iOS 14.
Download PDF Buy Hardcopy