Learn Linux QuicklyMay 18, 2021
Book Name: Learn Linux Quickly
Author: Ahmed AlKabary
File size: 58.3 MB
File format: PDF, ePub, MOBI
Learn Linux Quickly Book Description:
Understand over 116 Linux Controls to Create the skills you need to become an Expert Linux system administrator
Linux is among the most sought-after skills in the IT industry, with jobs involving Linux becoming increasingly in demand. Linux is undoubtedly the most popular operating system deployed in both private and public clouds; it is the processing power behind the majority of IoT and embedded devices. Do you use a mobile device that runs on Android? Even Android is a Linux based distribution.
This Learn Linux Quickly publication is a practical manual that lets you explore the ability of this Linux command-line interface. Beginning with the history of Linux, you will quickly progress into the Linux filesystem hierarchy and also learn a number of basic Linux commands. You’ll then know how to use the extensive Linux documentation and aid tools.
Learn Linux Instantly book demonstrates how to manage users and groups and takes you through the process of installing and managing software on Linux systems. As you advance, you’ll discover how you can interact with Linux procedures and troubleshoot network issues before studying the craft of writing bash scripts and automating administrative tasks using Cron jobs. Along with this, you will have to create your own Linux controls and examine various disk management techniques.
By the end of this book, you will have gained the Linux skills necessary to become an efficient Linux system administrator and be able to handle and operate productively on Linux programs.
You will learn in Learn Linux Quickly
- Master essential Linux commands and analyze the Linux filesystem hierarchy
- Find out how to handle users and groups in Linux
- Analyze Linux file ownership and permissions
- Automate monotonous administrative tasks with Cron tasks and bash scripts
- Use aliases to create your own Linux controls
- Know How to interact with and handle Linux processes
- Become well-versed with having an Assortment of Linux networking commands
- Perform disk partitioning, mount filesystems, and create logical volumes