Modeling and Animation Using Blender
- Author: Ezra Thess Mendoza Guevarra
- ISBN: 1484253396
- Year: 2019
- Pages: 295
- Language: English
- File size: 15.5 MB
- File format: PDF, ePub
- Category: Game Programming
Discover the 3D-modeling and animation power of Blender 3D. This book starts with a concise introduction to Blender 3D including setup and the user interface. The subsequent two chapters then present one to the updated tools in Blender 2.80 such as 3D modeling, texturing, shading, and animation. The last chapter discusses the Blender game engine and its core features.
Along the way you’ll see why Blender 3D has established its proficiency in UV unwrapping, texturing, raster image editing, rigging, sculpting, animating, motion images, and movie editing through the years. Modeling and Animation Using Blender provides a thorough tour of Blender Eevee, covering its new features and how to make the best use of them. After reading this book you’ll have the confidence to select Blender for your next job.
What You Will Learn
- Master the features of Blender Eevee
- Work with modeling, animation, and even more using the updated software
- Understand important concepts such as physics and particles
- Art enthusiasts and professionals who want to learn Blender 3D. Blender 3D professionals who want to learn about the most recent variant would find the book useful.