- Author: Slobodan Dmitrović
- ISBN: 1484260465
- Year: 2020
- Pages: 323
- Language: English
- File size: 3 MB
- File format: PDF, ePub
- Category: C & C++
Learn the C++ programming language in a structured, simple, and friendly way. No prior programming experience is required.
C++ is a language like no other, astonishing in its sophistication, yet wonderfully sleek and elegant in so many ways. It’s also a language that cannot be learned by imagining, one which is easy to get wrong and challenging to get right. To overcome this, each segment is filled with real-world examples that gradually increase in complexity. Modern C++ for Absolute Beginners teaches more than Simply programming at C++20. It gives a solid C++ base to build upon.
The writer takes you through the C++ programming language, the normal Library, and the C++11 to C++20 standard basics. Each chapter is followed with the ideal amount of theory and a great deal of source code examples.
You may work with C++20 attributes and criteria, yet you’ll also compare and take a look into previous versions of C++. You may do so with plenty of relevant source code examples.
What You Will Learn
- Establish the Visual Studio environment on Windows and GCC on Linux, where you can compose your own code
- Declare and define functions, classes, and objects, and arrange code into namespaces
- Discover object-oriented programming: classes and objects, encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and much more using the most innovative C++ attributes
- Employ best practices in coordinating source code and controlling app workflow
- Get familiar with C++ language dos and donts, and much more
- Master the Fundamentals of lambdas, inheritance, polymorphism, smart pointers, templates, modules, contracts, theories, and much more
Who This Book Is For
Beginner or novice developers who want to learn C++ programming. No previous programming experience is required.