- Author: Dharanitharan Ganesan, Subhashini Chellappan
- ISBN: 1484248902
- Year: 2019
- Pages: 247
- Language: English
- File size: 4.2 MB
- File format: PDF, ePub
- Category: MongoDB
Get the maximum out of MongoDB using a problem-solution approach. These self-contained code illustrations allow you to address your MongoDB issues without fuss.
MongoDB Recipes describes how to utilize complex querying in MongoDB, such as indexing and the aggregation frame. It shows how to use the Compass function, a GUI client interacting with MongoDB, and how to use data modeling to your MongoDB program.
What You’ll Learn
- Work with the MongoDB document version
- Design MongoDB schemas
- Use the MongoDB query language
- Harness on the aggregation frame
- Create replicate collections and sharding in MongoDB
Who This Book Is For
Developers and professionals who work together with MongoDB.