- ASIN : 1430236744
- Publisher : Apress; 1st ed. edition (October 18, 2011)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 581 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9781430236740
- ISBN-13 : 978-1430236740
- Item Weight : 2.28 pounds
Physics For Flash Games, Animation, And Simulations Book Description:
Physics for Flash Games, Animations, and SimulationsThis course teaches ActionScript programmers how they can incorporate real physics in Flash animations, games and user interfaces.
- Flash Physics is explained in a clear, approachable manner. It explains what it takes to create physically realistic simulations.
- This book is full of examples that show how physics can work in your games and applications.
- This course addresses the needs of animators, game developers, artists, and elearning developers.
This book assumes that you have some knowledge of Flash and ActionScript. It is not necessary to have any prior knowledge of Physics. However, you will need some basic math skills. You will be able to understand the logic and adapt it to your own projects, thanks to the fact that the authors cover everything from the basics to the more advanced concepts. This book will help you create visual effects as well as more complicated models and simulations.