Practical Azure Functions
- Author: Agus Kurniawan, Wely Lau
- ISBN: 1484250664
- Year: 2019
- Pages: 251
- Language: English
- File size: 8.8 MB
- File format: PDF, ePub
- Category: Programming
Start developing Azure Functions and construction simple solutions for serverless computing without worrying about infrastructure. With the increased need for deploying serverless computing, Azure Functions incorporates with other Azure resources. This book is a fast reference and consists of a practical and problem-driven approach with the most recent technology.
Guided by step explanations and sample projects, you’ll set up, construct, and deploy Azure Functions to get the most from the compute-on-demand service. After a foundational introduction to Azure Functions, you will prepare a growth environment to serve and process an IoT Telemetry system, produce Microservices, and track Azure Works services to get application insights.
What You Will Learn
- Review the Interaction between Azure Functions and Azure data services
- Apply Azure Functions in web applications and assemble interaction systems for mobile applications
- Produce a serverless micro-service
- Perform and procedure IoT Telemetry systems
- Monitor Azure Works services and also get program insights
Who This Book Is For
Developers, students, professionals and anyone interested in Azure Function technology along with the Azure platform.