Practical Guide for Oracle SQL, T-SQL and MySQL 1st EditionApril 8, 2021
- Publisher : CRC Press; 1st edition (9 November 2017)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 202 pages
- ISBN-10 : 113810518X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1138105188
- Category: SQL
SQL is a widely utilized to access most databases, so database programmers and system administrators should be comfortable with it. This hands on SQL book will help beginner and intermediate users to write questions that apply complicated conditions on a desk. The publication’s unique side by side strategy makes it easy for the reader to find out three major query languages from the IT industry. The author has more than twenty years of experience in database design.
- Contains numerous practical screenshots of Oracle SQL, T-SQL, MySQL statements and results.
- Shows the differences between Oracle SQL, T-SQL and MySQL side by side.
- Offers a real-world experience for SQL developers and database administrators.
- Sample data can be obtained to work on (on our site ).