Practical R 4
- Author: Jon Westfall
- ISBN: 1484259459
- Year: 2020
- Pages: 332
- Language: English
- File size: 21.6 MB
- File format: PDF, ePub
- Category: Programming
Using many examples and projects, this book teaches you how you can get data into R and the best way to work with that information using R. Once grounded in the fundamentals, the rest of Practical R 4 dives into specific examples and projects beginning with running and analyzing a questionnaire using R and LimeSurvey. Next, you’ll execute innovative statistical analysis using R and MouselabWeb. Following that, you are going to realize how R can work for you without data, including how R can be used to automate information partitioning, manipulation, reporting, and custom purposes.
The concluding portion of the book discusses with Skype on a server; you’ll construct a script with R that can run an RStudio Server and monitor a report source for changes to alert the user if something has shifted. This project comprises both regular emails alerting and push telling. And, finally, you’re use R to make a customized daily rundown report of a person’s most important information such as a weather report, daily calendar, to-do’s, and more. This demonstrates how to automate such a procedure so that every morning, the user navigates to the exact same web page and gets the upgraded report.
What You Will Learn
- Set up and operate an R script, such as set up on a new machine and deleting and downloading R
- Switch any machine into a powerful data analytics platform accessible from anywhere using RStudio Server
- Compose Fundamental R scripts and modify Present scripts to fit your needs
- Create basic HTML reports in R, including information as needed
- Build a Fundamental R bundle and distribute it
Some previous exposure to programming, statistics, and perhaps SAS is recommended although not mandatory.