- Author: Christian Mayer
- ISBN: 1718500505
- Year: 2020
- Pages: 216
- Language: English
- File size: 2.5 MB
- File format: PDF, MOBI
- Category: Programming
Python developers will boost their computer science skills with these useful one-liners.
Python One-Liners will teach you how you can read and compose”one-liners”: concise statements of useful functionality packed into one line of code. You’ll discover how to unpack and comprehend some line of Python code, and compose eloquent, ardently compressed Python like a professional.
The book’s five chapters cover tips and tricks, regular expressions, machine learning, core data science topics, and algorithms that are useful. Detailed explanations of one-liners introduce key computer science theories and boost your coding and analytical abilities. You will find out about advanced Python features like list comprehension, cutting edge, lambda functions, regular expressions, map and reduce functions, and slit missions. You will also learn how to:
• Leverage data structures to Address real-world issues, like utilizing directional indexing to find cities with above-average pollution
• Use NumPy basics like array, form, axis, type, broadcasting, advanced indexing, slicing, sorting, searching, aggregating, and data
• Calculate basic statistics of multidimensional data arrays as well as the K-Means algorithms for unsupervised learning
• Create more sophisticated regular expressions with a group and named groups, negative lookaheads, escaped characters, whitespaces, character sets (and negative personalities sets), along with greedy/non-greedy operators
• Understand a wide Selection of computer science subjects, such as anagrams, palindromes, supersets, permutations, factorials, prime numbers, Fibonacci numbers, obfuscation, hunting, and algorithmic sorting