Python Projects for BeginnersJanuary 29, 2021
Python Projects for Beginners
- Author: Connor P. Milliken
- ISBN: 148425354X
- Year: 2020
- Pages: 332
- Language: English
- File size: 3.9 MB
- File format: PDF
- Category: Python
Immerse yourself in studying Python and introductory data analytics using this particular book’s project-based strategy. Throughout the construction of a ten-week coding boot camp training course, you’ll learn key concepts and gain hands-on expertise through weekly endeavors.
Every chapter in this publication is presented as a full week of subjects, with Monday through Thursday covering specific notions, leading up to Friday, once you are challenged to make a job using the skills learned throughout the week. Topics include Python basics and fundamental intermediate concepts like list comprehension, generators and iterators, understanding algorithmic sophistication, and information analysis with pandas. From beginning to end, this book builds up your abilities through exercises and challenges, culminating in your solid comprehension of Python.
Challenge yourself with the seriousness of a coding Bootcamp experience or learn at your own pace. With this hands-on approach, you will get the skills you want to jumpstart a new profession in programming or further your present one as an applications programmer.
What You Will Learn
- Understand beginning and more advanced theories of the Python language
- Be introduced to information analysis utilizing pandas, the Python Data Analysis library
- Walkthrough the process of interviewing and answering technical queries
- Create real-world applications with the Python language
- learn to utilize Anaconda, Jupyter Notebooks, along with the Python Shell
Who This Book Is For
Those attempting to jumpstart a new profession to programming, and people in the software development industry and would like to know Python programming.