R Cookbook, 2nd EditionJune 9, 2021
Book Name: R Cookbook, 2nd Edition
Author: JD Long, Paul Teetor
File size: 22.1 MB
File format: ePub
R Cookbook, 2nd Edition Book Description:
Perform data analysis with R fast and efficiently with over 275 practical recipes in this expanded second edition. The R language provides everything you want to do statistical function, but its structure can be hard to master. These task-oriented recipes make you more productive with R immediately. Solutions include basic jobs to input and outputsignal, general statistics, images, and linear regression.
Each recipe addresses a particular issue and includes a discussion that describes the answer and provides insight into how it functions. If you are a beginner, R Cookbook can help get you started. If you are an intermediate user, this book may jog your memory and expand your own horizons. You’ll get the job done faster and find out more about R from the procedure.
- Create vectors, manage variables, and execute basic functions
- Simplify data input and output signal
- Tackle data structures such as matrices, lists, variables, and information frames
- Work with probability, probability distributions, and random factors
- Calculate statistics and confidence intervals and perform statistical tests
- Produce Various graphic screens
- Build statistical models with linear regressions and analysis of variance (ANOVA)
- Explore advanced statistical techniques, like discovering clusters in your information