- Author: Miguel A. Calles
- ISBN: 1484260996
- Year: 2020
- Pages: 364
- Language: English
- File size: 7.9 MB
- File format: PDF, ePub
- Category: Security
Use the fundamentals of safety in serverless computing to new or present projects. This hands-on guide offers practical examples and principles. You will apply these principles in all facets of serverless computing: improving the code, procuring the application, and protecting the infrastructure. You’ll come away having safety knowledge that enables you to secure a project you’re encouraging and have technical conversations with cybersecurity personnel.
At a time when there are many news stories on cybersecurity breaches, it is crucial to consider safety in your applications. It is tempting to believe that having a third party host the whole computing platform will increase security. This publication demonstrates why cybersecurity is the obligation of everybody working on the project.
- Gain a deeper understanding of cybersecurity from serverless calculating
- Know how to use free and open-source tools (like the Node Package Manager, ESLint, and VSCode) to decrease vulnerabilities in your application code
- Assess potential threats from event triggers on your serverless works
- Understand security best practices in serverless calculating
- Develop an agnostic security structure while reducing risk from vendor-specific infrastructure
Who This Book Is For
Programmers or security engineers looking to expand their present understanding of traditional cybersecurity to serverless computing jobs. Individuals just starting in serverless calculating and cybersecurity can apply the concepts in this publication in their projects.