Supervised Learning with Python
- Author: Vaibhav Verdhan
- ISBN: 1484261550
- Year: 2020
- Pages: 392
- Language: English
- File size: 9.3 MB
- File format: PDF, ePub
- Category: Python
Gain a thorough comprehension of supervised learning algorithms by developing use cases with Python.
Python implementation is provided for all the algorithms. You’ll finish with an end-to-end model development process including deployment and maintenance of the model.After reading Supervised Learning with Python you’ll have a broad understanding of supervised learning and its practical implementation, and also have the ability to run the code and extend it in an innovative way.
What You Will Learn
- Review the fundamental building blocks and concepts of supervised learning with Python
- Develop supervised learning solutions for structured data in addition to text and images
- Solve topics around overfitting, contain technology, data cleanup, and cross-validation for construction best fit models
- Understand the end-to-end model cycle from business problem definition to model deployment and model upkeep
- Avoid the common pitfalls and adhere to best practices while creating a supervised learning model using Python
Who This Book Is For
Data scientists or data analysts considering best practices and criteria for supervised learning, and using classification algorithms and regression methods to develop predictive models.