The Ghidra Book: The Definitive Guide
- Author: Chris Eagle, Kara Nance
- ISBN: 1718501021
- Year: 2020
- Pages: 608
- Language: English
- File size: 61.4 MB
- File format: PDF, Mobi
- Category: Programming
A guide to using the Ghidra software reverse engineering software package.
The consequence of over a decade of development and research inside the NSA, the Ghidra system was created to tackle a number of their bureau’s hardest reverse-engineering issues. Together with the open-source of the formerly restricted tool package, among the world’s most competent disassemblers and instinctive decompilers is presently in the palms of cybersecurity defenders everywhere — The Ghidra Book is your only guide you want to master .
Along with talking RE methods useful in assessing malware and software of all sorts, the book thoroughly presents Ghidra’s elements, attributes, and exceptional capability for team cooperation.
• implements a disassembly
• Utilize Ghidra’s built-in decompiler to expedite investigation
• Assess obfuscated binaries
• Extend Ghidra to comprehend new data types
• Construct new Ghidra analyzers and loaders
• Add support for new chips and instruction sets
• Script Ghidra jobs to automate workflows
• Setup and use a collaborative reverse engineering surroundings
Designed for novice and advanced users alike, The Ghidra Book will prepare you to fulfill the requirements and challenges of RE, which means it is possible to examine files like an expert.